Monday, July 20, 2015

The 10 Best Apps to Pack for Business Travel

Every time I travel by air -- except when the wireless is out, of course -- I feel grateful to have my phone. The reason? Absolutely everything these days is in the cloud -- just like I am!

I think about how, 20 years ago, how much time was lost in transit, when I could have been tracking expenses, saving receipts, hiring travel agents. Clearly, I’m infinitely more productive when I'm on the road these days than I used to be.

So here are the 10 best apps to pack for business travel.

Read full article

No comments:

Popular Posts

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Total Pageviews last month